How much water do you drink during the day? Do you drink your 8 glasses, like you know you should? Drinking 8 glasses of water each day is no small task. It feels more like an assignment.
In India, it is super HOT and HUMID. Your required 8 glasses of H2O will be a mere drop in the bucket. You WILL drink a lot more water.
Here are a few common-sense safety-tips:
- Be sure to drink only bottled water.
- Make sure the safety seal is intact. If the seal is broken, ask for another bottle.
- Insist that you open your own bottled water.
- Avoid drinking anything with ice-cubes.
- Save some bottled water for the hotel room. You want to use it when brushing your teeth.
One final caveat: As you busily drink all that water, keep in mind when and where you can use the bathroom! Timing is everything, if you get my drift...
In my next post, I will discuss (ahem) bathroom duty.
Thanks for visiting my blog.